Role And Responsibilities
• 7+ years of experience in Operations management which includes US Mortgage process.
• Manage an Ops team of Delivery.
• Inventory management with first in first out and rush requests along with maintaining the repository of the reasons for pending orders.
• Performance management with a fair practice and agreed bell curve adherence.
• Be the delivery lead with client for all meetings, discussions, decisions and escalations.
• Liaise with the internal stakeholders for real time reporting and maintain excellent relations.
• Ensure deliverables are executed under the given timeline with great quality and SLA adherence.
• Analyse data and have a point of view for leadership.
• Prepare and present proposal solutions to client and internal leadership.
• Effective resource planning and utilization, attrition management,
• Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service to customer.
• Maintain a high standard of Team performance through motivation.
• Excellent English communication (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of US mortgage lifecycle to have robust communication with Clients.
• Strong attention to details and time management.
• Self-driven and good engagement skills. • Ensures all employees receive the appropriate training and education, including ongoing compliance training.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
Graduate (Management -preferred), 7 + years of Operations/people management experience
• Staffing, planning, and people management
• Managing performance and profitability
• Financial planning and strategy
• Strategic planning
• Dealing with complexity, analyzing information, and implementing company vision
Evening / night shift working, should be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, should have sound operational knowledge and performance metrics
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.