Role And Responsibilities
• Directs, administers and controls the day to day operations and activities of facilities and programs in an assigned area.
• Provides leadership, support and guidance to facility management.
• Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high quality service and outstanding customer care.
• Participates in the implementation of divisional and company initiatives and strategies.
• Practices cost containment strategies, maintaining profitability and growth of area.
• Directs and oversees the business of the assigned facilities within a defined area through effective leadership and management of customer service, quality care, marketing, and responsible fiscal management.
• Coordinates operation strategies and activities to ensure the provision of outstanding customer service while adhering to regulatory and company guidelines and requirements ensuring efficiency and economy.
• Participates in the development of area strategic plans, goals, and objectives ensuring alignment with those of the region, division, and company.
• Implements location-specific and area quality goals and action plans in order to achieve quality standards.
• Provides informal feedback on an ongoing basis and formal feedback in the annual performance evaluation process to identify and develop talent.
• Ensures and promotes the development of the area management team/succession planning through coaching, training, and leadership development.
• Ensures a strong and robust communications process between all managers and staff within the area and across the division as needed by leading communications sessions and meetings with managers and ensuring the appropriate dissemination of communications to support staff.
• Manages the payroll and oversees expenses and accounts payable for the assigned area practicing cost containment strategies as appropriate.
• Implements business initiatives including prompt corrective action plans for locations with below threshold performance.
• Reviews analysis of performance including financial and productivity data for area and makes the appropriate changes in strategies, goals, and objectives responding to current status and conditions.
• Ensures all employees receive the appropriate training and education, including ongoing compliance training
Qualifications And Education Requirements
Graduate (Management -preferred), 5-6 years of Operations/people management experience
• Staffing, planning, and people management
• Managing performance and profitability
• Financial planning and strategy
• Strategic planning
• Dealing with complexity, analyzing information, and implementing company vision
Evening / night shift working, should be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, should have sound operational knowledge and performance metrics
We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.